PODIATRY GOLD COAST
Southport Doctors offers a wide range of podiatric services to help you improve your foot health. Whether you’re experiencing heel pain, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails, or another foot problem, we can provide the care you need.
Common Foot Problems:
Some common foot problems that can be treated by a podiatrist include:
- Heel pain: Heel pain is a common problem that can be caused by a variety of factors, including plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, and stress fractures. A podiatrist can diagnose the cause of your heel pain and recommend treatment options, such as orthotics, physical therapy, or injections.
- Plantar fasciitis: Plantar fasciitis is a condition that causes pain in the bottom of the heel. It is often caused by overuse or repetitive strain. A podiatrist can diagnose plantar fasciitis and recommend treatment options, such as orthotics, physical therapy, or injections.
- Ingrown toenails: Ingrown toenails are a common problem that can be painful and unsightly. A podiatrist can remove ingrown toenails safely and effectively.
- Corns and calluses: Corns and calluses are areas of thickened skin that can be caused by friction or pressure. A podiatrist can remove corns and calluses painlessly and effectively.
- Foot fungus: Foot fungus is a common infection that can cause itching, redness, and scaling. A podiatrist can diagnose and treat foot fungus with prescription medications.
- Warts: Warts are small, raised growths that can appear on the feet. They are caused by a virus. A podiatrist can remove warts safely and effectively.
- Foot orthotics: Foot orthotics are devices that are custom-made to fit the contours of your feet. They can help to correct alignment problems and relieve pain. A podiatrist can prescribe foot orthotics to help you improve your foot health.
- Diabetic foot care: Diabetic patients are at increased risk for foot problems. A podiatrist can provide diabetic foot care to help you prevent and treat foot problems.
- Sports injury rehabilitation: A podiatrist can provide sports injury rehabilitation to help you recover from sports injuries.
- General foot health: A podiatrist can provide general foot health care, such as nail trimming, corn and callus removal, and foot massages.
If you are experiencing any foot problems, please book a consultation with a podiatrist at Southport Doctors. We are conveniently located in Southport, Gold Coast, and we offer a wide range of podiatric services. You can call us on 07 5531 3205 to book an appointment, or you can book online.
We look forward to helping you improve your foot health
Make An Enquiry
Please fill in the online enquiry form to ask a question or request an appointment.
Podiatrist Gold Coast
Ireland has called the Gold Coast home for the past 5 years after moving here from Cairns, Far North QLD.
She completed a Bachelor of Podiatry at Southern Cross University in 2022 and is a member of the Australian Podiatry Association.
Ireland’s passion for podiatry originally stems from her experience with foot pain when playing sports growing up.
She loves to build long-lasting relationships with her clients, improve their foot pain and ultimately make a positive impact in helping people live a happier and healthy life.
While she enjoys managing patients of all different ages with foot, skin and nail concerns, she also has a particular interest in sporting injuries, diabetic foot care and general podiatry.