Meet Munpreet Dillon
Munpreet is passionate about helping her clients build a positive relationship with food and their bodies.
As a dietitian and health coach, Munpreet aims to empower her clients of all ages, to take a holistic view of their well-being in building healthy and sustainable habits around nutrition, movement, sleep, stress management, and social connection.
She takes an evidenced-based approach and works together with clients to develop practical strategies to improve their nutrition and overall health. Her areas of interest expand across:
- Women’s Health
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Heart disease including high cholesterol & hypertension
- Diabetes Mellitus: Type I & Type II
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Disordered eating including binge eating
- Gastrointestinal health
- Coeliac Disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutritional deficiencies, including anaemia
Munpreet will be commencing work at Southport Doctors from the 12th of Jan 2024.